Thursday, January 31, 2008

LOST

i can't help it....i love the show LOST!! and to all you other LOST fans out there, i know you understand. a few of my friends and i have come to the conclusion that with LOST, the more you watch, the less you know! drives me crazy. but anyways, the season premiere is tonight! chuck and i are so excited. i am actually going to record it. i'm going to watch it with chuck and then i'm going to start it again and watch at the sametime as my pacific time zone friends. that way, i can call and we can analyze during the commercials!! i know it's pathetic. but it's fun...good old days! what else is there to do in eastern washington right now? they are all snowed in anyways!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I too am addicted, but I can't watch it tonight and am soooo bummed! Due to severe winter weather, our rabbit ears aren't picking up ABC at all! The picture is very fuzzy, bearly visible, and severly staticy. So staticy that you can't hear a thing they are saying! I want to cry! Check out our site, and see all our snow! They shut down WSU at 10am today, and I just got a call that it is shut down for tomorrow due to "severe winter weather." This year is crazy!! Enjoy Lost!
~Danielle Huston

bowman family said...

I missed the show last night and i was soooo upset. I am completely addicted! I can't wait to watch it on the internet! We'll have to swap "Lost" theories sometime:)
-Kim Bowman

Dori said...

I am FREAKING out right now because I missed it. I went to enrichment last night, and couldn't get out of there on time for Lost. So, you know me, I whined to all my friends that were there with DVR and lo and behold invited myself to their houses. I know, I am tacky, but really, did I have a choice?