Monday, January 28, 2008

just some pics


jared and i were playing today and we took some pictures. his hair is naturally like this. this is the way kurtis' grew too. a crew cut may be in jared's near future as well. i'm not really sporting my new hair style here. i didn't fix it at all today. i was late getting ready...like 2:30pm. so by that time i didn't want to waste the hair products for just a few hours of the day! i worked out tonight. it was a doozy. my friend melanie and i work out together. i usually walk the treadmill and run/jog here and there. so we've been doing this for about 3 weeks. and i've not been sore once. so i thought i should do a little more...raise the bar. so tonight, i ran more and longer. i hated it the whole time! i was so tired. but it felt good after i was done. now, my legs are sore...so mission accomplished. i did more reps with the weights as well. but i'm really not that sore. i think was stronger than i thought...i mean i do carry a big baby around alot. so we will see.

6 comments:

Dori said...

Good for you April!!! I am so excited to get back in shape, I am on the way up up up, and I miss my hip bones. I swear they are still under there somewhere! Ben just started working out again today, he is swimming at school. He finally did switch to diet soda (I don't know if you remember, but us Hills LOVE our super big-gulps) and I was thrilled because I worry about type 2 diabetes, that would suck. Did you know if you have a single can of soda once a day, your chances for diabetes increase by 12 times! Sheesh! Anyway, I am proud of you guys! Let me know how it goes!

Amber said...

Ape!
I am so excited you worked out. I know how much you hate it! Pat yourself on the back. Good job! I am about to join a gym in our new town. Once I join I will feel guilty about the money I am spending on it and will HAVE to go! Miss you!

Stephanie said...

Well, well, well...aren't you ambitious! I'll just let you run while I do a whole lot of nothing. :D Hee hee. Soon though..then we can be long distance work out buddies. I like your hair. You'll have to have Chuck take some 'model' photos so we can really see it. :D And Jared..love his hair, too! Thanks for your help today..

Mandy said...

Good for you, working out. Everyday I really plan on starting to do that tomorrow. I'm sure one of these tomorrows I really will. Jared is so big! And he looks just like your other boys, so cute! It's fun to catch up on all your recent stuff. But I don't see any pics of Blake? Poor middle child syndrome, we always get overlooked. I'm totally kidding! You guys are great, take care!

Nygards said...

Jared is so cute! That is awesome you're working out so hard. Keep it up. I tried to call you this morning, but your phone was busy. Hope you're doing good!

The Rupps said...

Oh my goodness! I had no idea that you guys had had another baby! He is so cute. Congratulations! Also Congrats on Law School. Chuck will make a great Lawyer. It was great to see what your family is up to. Aren't blogs great! Hope you have a great day.
Camille and Brian Rupp