Sunday, February 3, 2008

Austin's Baptism

it was a fun weekend. we went to texas for my nephew's Baptism. i'm so glad we got to go. he was suppose to get baptized last weekend. but due to some sick babies, it ws postponed until yesterday. but of course, my baby was sick just in time for the occasion. we all had a really good time. of course we ate good food, that's what my family does best...eat good food. the kids played with their cousins and had fun jumping on the trampoline. i should have taken pictures of them out there. oh well, next time. and to all those who commented about LOST. here are a few websites you might be interested in. www.flyoceanicair.com and www.find815.com
i haven't been able to dive into those yet, but i will this week. hope everyone has a good one. and Dori, what else could you have done??? i don't blame you one bit!
left, my dad, then my brother in law brad, his son austin and then my mom
jared, a rare moment this weekend. he's sick and has been super grumpy.
well, this is also rare. to get all of us in one picture. except i had been taking pictures of the kids for a while. and blake is obviously all smiled out. poor kurtis was having allergy problems. when he opened his eyes, the sun was making them water a ton. and jared, poor little guy, like i said is sick.
this one is good. but i think jared is just about too big for kurtis to carry now!
this is my sister faith and her husband brad and her son austin. it's blurry, but it's the only one i have!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ok, looking at all these photos of your family..my first thought was, "Wow!! They have a big family!!" Meaning..a lot of people in your family! I remember when it was just you,Chuck and Kurtis. Now look at you all! Very nice photos by the way, and love your hair. :D

Keri_B said...

You guys are too cute!! You make good lookin' baby boys! Coming to Yakima anytime soon?!?

Keri_B said...

I forgot to say that I love your hair, too! You look like a hot mama!