Monday, January 28, 2008

tooth fairy time!

finally, after working on this tooth for 2 weeks, the tooth came out!! he thinks he did it all himself, but he had some help from my mom. anyways, he didn't even realize that it came out. so i took him to the mirror to show him. he was super happy! the tooth fairy came and brought him a whole dollar!
it's been a good week here at the parrish's. we are in our new semester groove. kurtis is doing well in school. his teacher let him call home the other day to tell me about something good he'd accomplished. he loved it and so did i. the boys are well, and growing fast. it's a warm day today. but it's suppose to snow on thursday. not good. kurtis will be excited though. he might get out of school for the snow. hmmm we will see. good luck to our pacific northwest family and friends....you have sooooo much snow and more to come. signing off for now!

4 comments:

Keri_B said...

Yeah for the tooth fairy!! She has visited our home a few times recently. Very exciting news!

Stephanie said...

Whooo-hoo!! A whole dollar!? Seriously, I could use that dollar right about now. :D Maybe my sweet nephew could loan it to me..I could trade him some Oreo cookies! Hee hee.. I hope he gets his snow. :D

Dori said...

Yay!!! Congratulations Kurtis! I was just showing Emmaline his picture and saying that he used to like to play with her, and she said,"yeah, he still does." Gotta love the self esteem on a 4 year old. I am so glad I just found your blog again, I accidentally erased all of our blog friends websites! Watch out when you change your template to something other than blogger has to offer!

Dori said...

Oh, ps, how is the snow with kids? I have forgotten if I can handle it or not. we are trying to figure out where we want to live when we grow up (15 months from now!)