Monday, October 6, 2008

some pics

blake's self take.blake told me to lay my head on lauren's shoulder and then told lauren to lay her head on my head. he told us it looked good and took the pic.
here is jared...red mohawk on games days of course.
playing in the water in the backyard!
we love the backyard! i love letting them go play in the water.
kurtis and blake at the fair.
lauren has photo booth on her mac laptop. super cool and super weird! we had such a good time taking these pics.
kurtis looks like something out of Lord of the Rings.
two headed blake.
we keep telling lauren that blythe's hair is crazy. she takes her hair elastics out and this is what she looks like.


blake came home wearing these the other day. we all cracked up. they are so cute!
they loved washing the car. i thought it was so nice to have a drive way to wash it in!

here is kurtis' self take.



4 comments:

Melani said...

Can I just say...I do NOT like the picture of my lil Jared with his head shrunken (is that a word?)! Freaks me out!

Stephanie said...

That photo of Blake and his 'listening ears' is awesome!! What kid doesn't need a pair of those!? :D Your boys are growing up and we're so far away. :( I miss you!!

Casey&Mal said...

So cute! Why didn't you post your little chinese lady photobooth pics???? Those are my fave!

Campbells said...

Cute pics!