Sunday, October 19, 2008

BOOMER SOONER!!

we've been staying busy here at the parrish house hold. i posted a ton of pics to show what we've been up to. actually, chuck isn't in most of them. he's at school. so alot of it is what i do most days not to go insane!

my dad, sister carly, mom, aunt saisunee, me! we went to kurtis' football game and then rushed home to watch the OU Texas game. yes, we sadly lost. can you see that each of us has red hair spray in our hair??
jared and my brother trent.
my dad and brother trent.
blake and jared. we played at the park and then ate pizza at Lala's house.
kurtis, blake and jared all going down the slide together.
this is just last week. we went to one of the pumpkins patches here. not too bad. the kids had alot of fun. jared wanted to pick this one up himself. he thinks he's such a big boy.

big brother kurtis came to the rescue.

jared goes down the slide all by himself now.

here is lala and blythe and ari in the back. on this day we shopped at Michael's.
blake and mia with their cat ears on.
jared found a pumpkin just his size.
it's a big one!




8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ok, first of all..I can't believe how grown up Kurtis is!! And Jared! He should still be a baby..not picking out his own pumpkins! :D Love the red hair..nice touch. :D

Casey&Mal said...

Aw cute pics!!! It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! I think the one of Kurtis helping Jared with his big pumpkin is so sweet.

Shaila Lou said...

I love this time of year with everyones pictures of their pumpkin patch visit. All such cute pictures.

Liz said...

Kurtis is huge! My gosh does the kid grow a foot a year or what? I love Jared's mohawk.

Bowles said...

Looks like you are all having a fun fall. I hope you are all ready for Halloween! Its comes around sooner than I am ever ready for.
The kids look great. I am glad to see smiles on everyone's face. I hope Chuck is having a good semester at school.
Happy Halloween!

Campbells said...

Looks fun! I love all the pumpkin pics, jared is so cute and kurtis is grown so much. Blake still is so cute with his little smile

shurnuandbeagsly said...

So cute! Your kids are growing up fast, huh? I totally hear you about the trying to not go insane part. Kendall is gone every weeknight until 9ish. somedays he leaves at 5 something in the morning! Sheesh...miss you!

Liz said...

Seriously April. I know you are too busy watching Twilight to update your blog but the rest of the world is waiting. Edward will still be there don't worry.