Sunday, March 2, 2008

milestones....

yes, it's a string hanging out of his mouth. we used to do this when we were little and losing teeth. my mom would tie a string around the tooth and no, not tie the other end to the door knob!! though i must admit i did that once. when the door slammed, i ran with it so it wouldn't pull my tooth. but anyways, back to the picture. you have the string tied to the loose tooth and you just tug on it over and over and it helps loosen it. but when it gets super loose, usually the tooth pops right out!
pretty messed up huh!! chuck and i think it looks like one of those fake mouth pieces with bad teeth. but these are the real thing. he's lost 5 teeth now. he bites into food funny and talks funny now and then. but he likes it.
blake had to get a funny face in there too with kurtis.
it's dark, it's kurtis reading his new book from mugga and papa to blake and jared. they love i when he reads to them.
and here is sweet blakey.


8 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

So I had to finally add you to my blog!!! 5 teeth lost! That is crazy. I love the picture of Blake...he's adorable!

Kersten said...

Hey! Neat blog! I found your blog through Sharon Batson! I love it!

Jennie Stanfield said...

we totally did that too...with the string--so funny. Weird your kids are all growing up and loosing teeth...shoot.

Campbells said...

So,Kurtis has lost tons of teeth. I was just thinking he had only lost one the last time I saw your blog. He looks cute with all his missing teeth.

Stephanie said...

Fun photos!! Speaking of those fake teeth things..we went to the park yesterday and found some of those, and Steven said, "Are these Grandmas??" I had to laugh. Anyway, love the funny faces of your boys..that always makes me smile. :D

twoplustwins said...

You gotta love the teeth! For awhile Isaac had "shark" teeth and that was his proudest moment (two rows of teeth). Very cute pictures and I am so glad you are done with Jared surgery. I can't imagine the emotions of sending handing your baby over to someone else.
~Kim Campbell

Keri_B said...

His mouth reminds me of a little girl in our house right now! Must be the age! :)

Bowles said...

Ok, you have finally crossed the line. All this custom...ness with you blog is going to push me to have to figure out how to do it with mine. Dang it! Any hints email me. Thanks.