Thursday, March 13, 2008

michael buble






well, can you believe that i almost didn't go to the concert?? our original plan did not include the fact that jared had surgery on his bum. so putting him through the drive there and back in one day was out of the question for me. i didn't really want to drive alone there and come back so later either. but after my family members talked me into it, i went. and honestly, i'm so glad!!!! it was a very fun concert. i loved all of it. the group Naturally 7, opened for him. they are so so awesome. they are vocal play. look them up on you tube. there are no instrumnents...they make all the noises with their voices. i got a few pictures with a few of them. then there are a few pics of michael. all in all, i'm so happy i went. i sat by trent my brother, and cami and jeff. we had a great time!!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fun, fun, fun!! Living the life, that's for sure. :D Hee hee.. Hey, it's better then changing diapers all day, right? :D Road trips are always fun and I'm glad you got to go. Love you!

Thoroughly Modern Millie said...

Love all the pictures, glad everyone is doing well and you had fun at the concert. I can't believe Kurtis pretended not to know how to read, hilarious.

The Kay Family said...

I'm so jealous over here!! I'm glad you decided to go and had a good time. You deserve it!

Campbells said...

Hey, love the new blog. Very cute. I also love the new haircut. The girls loved to look at the pictures of the boys, they are growing and are so cute. We miss you guys!!!

Campbells said...

Hey, love the new blog. Very cute. I also love the new haircut. The girls loved to look at the pictures of the boys, they are growing and are so cute. We miss you guys!!!

Bowles said...

The concert looks like it was awesome. I am glad you went. Its not everyday you get to do that.

Shaila Lou said...

Wow, that would have been tons of fun!!

Dori said...

LOVE the haircut, love the Kurtis stories, I need to go back and read some more! It's been awhile and now i am curious about your poor baby who had surgery? So glad everything sounds okay now. miss you!!! and congrats to Chuck on the job! What a guy!