Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter 2008

easter was really nice this year. we went to a huge egg hunt. 30,000 eggs to be exact!! they had jupiter jumps for the kids and free hot dogs with chips and a drink. it was loads of fun. as you can see below, my kids were successful at gathering alot of eggs. saturday afternoon we got together with the family at lauren and larry's house and decorated egg shaped cakes and of course, dyed eggs. then on sunday, we had a great easter dinner. we were happy to have a great friends, melani, brad and their cute daughter ari join us in our festivities. hope your easter was as fun as ours....april

blake and ari at the egg hunt.
enough eggs you think???
my mom and the cake eggs she decorated.
my sister carly with her egg that looks like mr. potato. my dad and blythe are in the background.
what's inside these eggs??
tye dye eggs!!
my brother trent and his cake egg...very proud.
carly and her boyfriend evan and their cakes....awww
these are my eggs. the one has a B on it for my niece blythe and then the other is a J for jared...both of their first easters.
far left is my aunt saisunee then my mom and lauren and then blythe and larry.



8 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

Looks like a great Easter! How fun for you to be so close to family again. That is a serious amount of eggs you've got there. They definitely scored for sure!

Casey&Mal said...

Aww fun! Trent looks like Mr. Miagi. What happened to Bucky Bunny????

Thoroughly Modern Millie said...

Very cool decorated eggs. Cute pictures!

The Beardmores said...

Ape... your family is getting so big... Carly has a boyfriend? And your brother-what a cutie... the last pics I saw of them, they were not old enough to be in young men/young womens let alone date! CRAZY how time flies eh? Your eggs are really perfect! What a fun Easter! Miss you-
CHEERS-
Amber

Hawks Family said...

Easter was better than Halloween for us this year....looks like you guys didn't do too shabby. I love seeing pics of your family, so fun.
Have a great day!

Liz said...

Wow those are some seriously fancy eggs or cakes or whatever they were. We feel fancy if we color on them before we die them. By the way I love your new hair cut.

Stephanie said...

First of all...yes. I think you have enough easter eggs there. And secondly..I like how your cake eggs are professionally decorated. :D Miss Diva there! :D Fun times, that's for sure.

Campbells said...

I am pretty impressed by your eggs! wow! I like how chuck had the whole bag of eggs! Looks like you guys had fun