Thursday, June 19, 2008

pics of birthdays and more!

here is jared eating his birthday cake. it was june 13th. it was a fun party. all the family came and celebrated with us.
jared and blythe playing with jared's new birthday toys.
yummy!
birthday boy!
jared and his presents
we had a party at my aunt's house the other night. they were visiting from cali. there was wonderful food and great company. it was so nice to see everyone. that is my cousin, tanida in the greeen shirt and my other cousin natalee in the very back.
here is carly and evan
here's evan playing guitar hero...he's actually really good
what a sweet first birthday.
kurtis...he has a sweet smile.
tanida and i
carly and i playing guitar hero..i'm not good at all!

chuck and i playing boxing on the wii. my arms are still sore. it was a good workout man!
kurtis and blake
jared
oops...i put this one in twice...it's so cute though!
my little blake
tanida, her baby natira, and jared and me. our babies are just 6 weeks apart.
we swim everyday that we can. it's been so fun. the kids and i are loving it. here are some pics of the pool time. and for those of you that know kurtis, you know that seeing him this deep of water...to his chest is a major improvement. he's been much more daring in the water. baby steps....
jared, i think all the boys look so cute in there swim clothes.
see..what an improvement from last year!
all 3 boys
kurtis had blake do this...he told him to raise his arms and yell, "kurtis!!" right before he jumped in the water. blake timed it just right.
kurtis and i at the bowling alley
birthday boy!

blythe is sharing her snacks with jared...how sweet.
blake is so proud of all his tickets!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I DO know what an improvement Kurtis and his swimming is. Remember in Boise?? John had to basically throw him into the pool just to get him wet? Yeah! Way to go Kurty!! Looks like a fun day. And when I was reading about Blake and the whole "Butt" comment..Um.I think I peed my pants! Such a funny story!!

Bowles said...

Happy birthday Jared!! Already? That is amazing. Looks like everyone had a good time and has been having fun from day to day. The boys are super cute in their swimming get-up.
New music on this thing? something to think about.
You all have a fantastic day!

Liz said...

I can't believe Jared is one already. That means its been almost a year since you left Pullman, it just doesn't seem that long. I love the devil story, that's hysterical. By the way I like the hair cut.

Campbells said...

Happy Birthday Jared! He is pretty cute. I can not beleive it has been one year already!

The Beardmores said...

Wait... that is Carly, your lil' sis? How old is she now? Cuz' really- the last time I saw her (if i'm thinking clearly) she was like 6 or 7! YIKES! What a knock out though eh? Not that every Vongchanyakul girl isn't MARVELOUSLY GORGEOUS DARLING!