Tuesday, May 27, 2008

same ol' things...

well, kurtis got a game boy. and this is what it looks like when anyone is playing it. the kids are looking over one another's shoulders to see what's happening!

this is a walker we saw at babies r us. it's a little car and it was so cute. jared loved it. too bad i don't believe in walkers.
just a cute pic. he loves to laugh. look at those teeth!!
he loves to knock towers we build with blocks. he just can not resist.
here's kurtis on his bike. poor little guy doesn't know he's getting a new bike for his birthday. he's huge on his old one.


6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Well...I am going to post for this one and the next one. First of all...Cool bike! Steven is super jealous now. Direct words.."NOT FAIR!" Um...looks like we'll need to get a bike now. Also..I can't believe how much Jared is grown! Seriously..he's a mini person. I miss you guys!!

Campbells said...

Is Blake's bike bigger than Kurtis's? Looks like it could be. Does he cry himself to sleep every night saying "My LITTLE brother has a BIGGER bike than I do"? I think this could be parental abuse toward their first born. Repent ye

Love you guys,

da

Bowles said...

Everyone looks like they are having fun. I love that Jared loves to laugh. who doesn't? I am sure Kurtis will love a new bike. And it will be an interesting feeling to be down to one child at home for a few hours. How nice for you.
Its good to see that you are all staying close even if its around a gameboy.
Have a good one!

The Beardmores said...

Awe... those are some cute pics- hey why don't you believe in walkers? Not that I have one, I just never had an opinion on them, but clearly you do :)

Miss you- AMB

Shaila Lou said...

Love how all the boys are gathered around the game boy. This will be the story of my life...already is! Does everyone comment on Jared's hair? We are always getting comments when the boys have mohawks! Jared is just too cute!

Hawks Family said...

Hi April, I love checking in on you and your boys! they are little studs!