Wednesday, April 23, 2008

summer is just around the corner and we can feel it here. it's been so humid the last couple days. especially this morning, cause we had huge thunderstorms for so long last night. then instead of that nice crisp morning air, it's all thick, warm and humid. it was windy though so that was nice. it's so much worse with no wind. well, it's thursday night, you know what that means...good shows. gotta go!

jared fell asleep in his paypen sitting up the other night. here are kurtis and jared snuggling in the morning while i get ready. they are so much alike these two.
jared is balancing on his own now. i wanted a cute pic by the flowers, but he wouldn't cooperate.
blake and kurtis played nerf dart game thing at my mom's this last weekend. i think they look cute in all their "protective" gear.
just watching tv....


5 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

That picture of Jared sleeping while sitting...adorable. It was just too much work to lay down! Love all the pictures. I can't believe it's so warm there, while were pretty much still in winter. We've only walked outside like 3 times!

Stephanie said...

I love those pictures of them cuddling. I remember you telling me that Kurty and Jared were best buds..and clearly, I can see that. Then there's Blake. Nice gear! :D Him and Steven need to play. No really. I'm just not a fun play mate..(and yes...that was a direct quote.) hee hee

Bowles said...

Man, Kurtis and Jared are peas in a pod. They are so sweet together. I am glad they get to play with Nerf guns. I am sure we will start a collection soon. Sorry about the humidity but not the warmth.
Have a great day!

The Beardmores said...

Awe... Kurtis & Jared look so cozy & cute... priceless! Good to hear from you Ape- Til' next time-
AMBER

Campbells said...

Cute pics of the kids! wow its already hot there. It has been the worst spring ever here! I am looking forward to nicer weather in Ms, of course we will have to get used to that humidity!