Sunday, February 24, 2008

i've been tagged...

what was i doing 10 years ago?

i was freezing in rexburg, id. i was a mere freshman at ricks college, now known as byu-idaho. my room mates and i were having a blast eating and staying up too late. i was also cooking for everyone. that's what we did...eat! it's almost all you can do in the winter there! or you could go skiing for the first time and fall and strain your knee. i did that too. you can break curfew and get community service hours. or if you were my room mates, you get always get your step aerobics video out and exercise!!! go brianne, linley and tiff!!


what was i doing 5 years ago?

chuck and i had just moved to pullman a few months before. we had kurtis and chuck was getting a masters degree at washington state university. i was making lots of new friends and enjoying my little family.


what was i doing 1 year ago?

well, we were in pullman and i was huge pregnant expecting our 3rd baby boy. chuck and i were also awaiting law school replies. obviously he was accepted cause here we are now in law school. almost 2 semesters down!! i was also religiously walking each day with nikki, liz and sharon. hey if it was 40 degrees that was warm, so we walked outside. if not, we walked inside the Beasley. we also loved to have these big dinners with friends. it was so great to have friends that were interested in food and cooking and eating as much as me! so fun, i miss it alot. and i can't leave out the fart bombs. maybe not so much a year ago, but definitely a year and half ago!!

I enjoy...

i enjoy hearing my kids laugh, reading, listening to good music, watching old movies, cooking and eating. i also love to fart bomb people.

Shows i love...

american idol, heroes, LOST, the office, survivor, the amazing race

Things i hate...

the smell after a candle is blown out, being carsick/nauseated, changing diapers, all housework, being woke up too early, bugs in the house, traffic

Biggest joys...

my family, and the gospel


i tag, melani, nikki, & sharon

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fun info! :D Don't you miss the 'good ol days'? I do, but it's nice to think that right now are some pretty good days too. :D

Thoroughly Modern Millie said...

Oh what I wouldn't give for some of your egg rolls and curry right now. Yum! I also don't think I'll ever forget you in that toboggan when you got hurt. I loved being your roommate, such fun memories.

Hawks Family said...

I love that you did this, this comment is long over due....will you ever read this?