Tuesday, January 22, 2008

American Idol Is Back!!

yes, we love american idol! at least it's one show that is not being affected by the writer's strike. chuck and i are quite bummed about The Office.

so, new things around here...jared is sitting up now. he absolutely loves it! he loves being able to sit and play with his toys. he's also doing somewhat of an army crawl. he gets up on all fours to start crawling and then lunges forward, to fall on his face. either that, or he scoots backwards and gets caught under the couch. but he's getting better and better. i'm not really sure if i want him crawling yet. i mean i know it would relieve alot of frustration for him. but on the other hand, it will be causing me more frustration! he is also waving bye bye and hello. he's alot of fun.

yesterday, i went and got my hair cut. that was fun. he cut about 10 inches off. you know me, when i'm ready, i'm ready. i like my hair alot now. it's short and very easy to manage and take care of. not to mention that it looks so much healthier now.

chuck is enjoying school still. he's very busy already with the new semester. but that is good. to me, it means something is getting done. the two big boys are doing good as well. they are still full of energy, what else! well, i better get going. i want to eat a delicious blueberry muffin before i leave. the batch makes so many, so my lucky sister and her husband will get some too!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ahh!! I want to see photos of your new hair! Beautiful I'm sure. I've been tempted to cut my hair..but I know it's just a whim-pregnant thing and I'll probably regret it right away, so I'm holding out. Argh! Also..I think you should mail me some of those muffins! :D hee hee..Love you!!

Thoroughly Modern Millie said...

Love the American idol as well, we will have to talk about favorites as the competition continues.

The Beardmores said...

OMG... I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Office... Ryan and I are so ticked it's not on either... wah! Your fam is getting so big Ape, I can't even belive it! Ooh.. you have new hair? I wanna see too- BTW, I find out in 10 days if I'm having a boy or girl... I'll keep you posted! Miss you tons- AMB

The Kay Family said...

Hey!! I am glad to hear your latest update, especially about the boys! They are getting so big (I love army crawlers!) I wanna see a picture of your new hair too. . . I need ideas for my own!

Hawks Family said...

Hey girl! Did you see Charleston's auditions? I feel like the girl in the light blue tub dress and silver belt...I am breast feeding:) I love your blog!