Friday, January 4, 2008

2008

new years....mean new resolutions! well, not so new i guess. i had another baby last year so that means my new year's resolution is losing weight again. fun. and for those of you that know me, you know that i hate working out. but....i love to eat. the whole losing weight thing clashes with the eating thing i know. i don't have a terrible amount to lose, but it's enough to keep me busy for a while. instead of setting my goal for the year, i've set short term. my first goal is for march. in time for the michael buble concert i'm going to in okc. so, we will see. wish me luck, you know i need it.


the kids are good. we are all adjusting back to our real life routine again. chuck doesn't go back to school for a bit still. he has plans to work in a law office for the rest of his break. he's excited about that. i guess we are all staying busy here.


i can't believe it's 2008. time has flown by to quickly. for the first time in my adult life, i feel older. i feel like i'm not a young adult anymore. even though the guy that does my hair is amazed that i don't color it, i still feel like i'm "older" now. maybe it was the 3rd kid that did me in. not sure. but maybe this weight loss thing will help...we will see!

2 comments:

Thoroughly Modern Millie said...

I will always remember your love for step aerobics! Cute pictures.

Keri_B said...

We love Michael Buble...how fun!!!