Tuesday, December 25, 2007

this is the group picture we took over Thanksgiving. it was a surprise for my parents. these are all the cousins together. obviously you know my boys, the other two boys: austin the older one, the younger one is alex and their sister is abby, the older girl. then the baby girl is blythe. she is the newest.
they got to open 2 presents Christmas Eve...think he's happy about what's inside?? it's Megatron!! he is a transformer for those of you that don't know. really, it was a true miracle we found him.
blake loves his new jammies! thank you uncle timmy and auntie rebecca!
here is what Santa left for the kids. boy were they surprised. this was the first time they were up before us on a Christmas morning. chuck is usually the giddy one waking the kids up Christmas morning. but we heard gasping and little excited whispers coming back up the stairs this morning at 6:30am. it was alot of fun.


1 comment:

Dori said...

April!!! your kids are geting so big! I wish I was there for that Thai feast. I know what you are capable of in the kitchen, I can't imagine your whole family working together. It makes me resent my Mcdonalds lunch that I just finished. miss you!