Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Chuck

well, we celebrated Chuck's birthday this week. don't even ask....he's old!! no not really. i made a birthday dinner Sunday, tonight. we had my sister and her family over. it was a good time. i asked chuck what he wanted me to make this year. usually, it's a mix of some Thai food, and Mexican food, just favorites. but this year, he said that he wanted turkey and cheese on white bread. i asked if he wanted sub sandwiches. nope. just the plain sandwich. i went on to tell him that most likely no one else is going to want that for dinner. so i made that after church today for lunch. tonight i made a roast chicken. he picked out a blackberry cobbler for dessert. I'm not a berry person. but he totally loves blackberries. so all in all, we ate well, and had a good time. happy birthday chuckers!!

4 comments:

Dori said...

Happy Birthday Chuck! We miss you guys! Love, The Hills

Thoroughly Modern Millie said...

Happy Birthday! I'll never forget the old days of Chuck swinging on the door.

Bowles said...

Happy Birthday Chuck! I hope you enjoyed your sandwitch. Good luck on finals!

Stephanie said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you brother! :D Hope you loved your meal. I am not a cook..and I never cook special meals for birthdays. I hope you devoured your sandwitch. :D Love you!